The temperatures around here are starting to get chillier. It makes for an ideal setting for family gatherings and holiday celebrations. But this doesn’t mean we want our homes to be cold and uncomfortable, especially if we have guests coming over.
One of the best ways to make sure that your heater is ready for the colder months to come is to schedule a yearly tune-up for it. Annual maintenance is going to ensure your heating system operates more effectively and efficiently than it would otherwise. If you haven’t already, make sure to reach out to us for your maintenance services or to learn more about how to benefit from our maintenance plan.
5 Benefits of Regular Heating Maintenance
We wouldn’t encourage you to schedule a service that wasn’t worth the time spent to accomplish it. We offer maintenance services because they make a hugely beneficial difference for your home comfort. Here are five key perks a yearly-tune-up provides:
- Fewer repair needs: First things first, we want to discuss the fact that maintenance can help to prevent the need for heater repairs in Oklahoma City, OK. Because tune-ups address issues while they are small it can prevent them from escalating into repairs, which saves time and money.
- Better operation: Maintenance is also going to help improve the operation of your heater. Your heater will heat your home more effectively when it isn’t struggling with problems like a clogged filter or an improperly lubricated blower motor belt.
- Improved efficiency: A yearly tune-up is also going to help maintain a better level of energy efficiency for your heater as well. Without maintenance, your heater is going to lose a certain percentage of its efficiency each year. This means that tune-ups save you money in the long run.
- Increased safety: Whether you have an all-electric heater or a heating system that uses natural gas and electricity, maintenance will address issues that might create safety risks over time. From frayed wires to a cracked heat exchanger, you can rest easy knowing your technician will do a thorough job of addressing potential safety hazards.
- Longer lifespan: Last but not least, maintenance services provided by a professional technician will maximize the lifespan that your heater will have. This means that rather than barely making it to 10 years of service, your system is likely to last closer to 15 years before needing a replacement.
The Benefits of Signing Up for the Energy Savings Agreement
We always want to provide the best options for service and savings to our clients. That’s why we are currently offering a promotion for furnace tune-ups for only $99.95! Even after this promotion ends, you can get the most out of your maintenance appointment by signing up for our maintenance program: the Energy Savings Agreement (ESA). Signing up will provide you with additional perks such as:
- 15% discount on AC or furnace repairs
- No overtime charges
- Priority, same-day service
- Emergency service options
Don’t delay! Make the winning call to schedule your maintenance service appointment with the team at Air Comfort Solutions today.