We know it might seem a little late to discuss resolutions for the New Year, but in our opinion, it is never too late to make a choice that improves your home comfort. You shouldn’t have a season of the year when things are just inherently uncomfortable in your house. With these tips and our services, you can ensure that your home is perfectly comfortable all year long.
Have a faulty HVAC system? Not sure why something is off with the air in your home? We can help with all of it. Contact Air Comfort Solutions to schedule an appointment for service in your home in Oklahoma City ASAP.
5 Ways to Boost Your Home Comfort This Year
Looking for ways to boost your home comfort this year? You’ve come to the right place. We have some great tips for you to use and expert services that can handle any issues your HVAC system may be fighting with.
- Seal up those doors and windows: Don’t worry, we aren’t telling you to seal yourself inside your home. But we are saying that it is a good idea to check doors and windows for air leaks that need to be sealed up. This can be accomplished with weatherstripping or caulking and will help to reduce the energy your HVAC system has to use to keep your home temperate.
- Make sure vents or registers are kept clear: You love your decor and that is great … as long as it doesn’t mess with the airflow from your HVAC system. Plants, decorations, and furniture that block vents or registers in your home hinder airflow, making it harder to stay comfortable and putting extra stress on your comfort systems.
- Check the thermostat setting: It might sound bizarre, but try to keep your temperature setting at a modest number. In winter, this means keeping it at 68°F or less; in summer it means setting it for no more than 20°F less than the outside temperature. These guidelines can help you get the most from your HVAC system without it costing you extra cash.
- Schedule maintenance every year: Regular tune-ups for your heater and your air conditioner can make a huge difference in your comfort and your utility bills. Maintenance can help your systems operate more efficiently and effectively, while also reducing their need for repairs. And this is just a once-a-year appointment too (if you have a heat pump you do need to schedule a tune-up for this system twice a year).
- Only allow professionals to perform repairs: Last but not least, make sure to get repairs taken care of quickly by trained professionals like us. Repairs should always be performed by a trained expert who has the knowledge, tools, and expertise to get the job done right the first time. That’s what we are here for!
Having trouble staying comfortable in your home? Don’t just try to get by! Come to our team for your next HVAC service in Oklahoma City and see the difference we can make.
Make the winning call to Air Comfort Solutions and rest assured that you are in good hands.